TRANSLATION Quick Link
How to Translate an Article or Text Using Google Translate
Note: Translations may not be exactly accurate.
1. Highlight text you want to translate from English to Spanish
2. Right click on COPY
3. Open a new Window
4. Go to translate.Google.com
5. Right click on PASTE -- text will appear in left column
6. Select header button "From English" and "to Spanish"
7. Spanish text will appear in right column
8. Read text on screen OR copy Spanish text and paste into Word
10. Save your translated text