Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the St. Augustine College Library!
The Library is undergoing exciting changes as part of its transition to a unit within the larger Student Success Center. This page is your guide to all resources available to you through the Library -- from physical copies of your course textbooks and important sources for background information to electronic resources like eBooks and databases to aid you in your research. You'll also find information to help you get started in your research, and information about tutoring services at St. Augustine and scheduling an appointment to meet with the Librarian for personalized, one-on-one research assistance. Thanks for visiting and happy researching!
Hours of Service & Location
ARGYLE CAMPUS LIBRARY
Second Floor inside the Student Success Center
1345 W. Argyle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60640
The library is currently CLOSED to in-person visitors.
Access Quick Guide
This Guide shows how to access campus computers, library resources, and your college eMail.
Guía Rápida de Acceso
Esta guía muestra cómo acceder a las computadoras del campus, los recursos de la biblioteca, el correo electrónico de su universidad.
How to Access Office 365 Web Applications
With Office for the web you can view, edit, and share Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files on your devices using a web browser, so you can work anywhere.
Cómo acceder a sus aplicaciones web de Office 365
Con Office para la web, puede ver, editar y compartir archivos de Word, Excel, PowerPoint y OneNote en sus dispositivos con un navegador web, para que pueda trabajar en cualquier lugar.
Spanish Version / Versión en español
Introduction to Library Resources
ARTICLES FROM ACADEMIC JOURNALS AND DATABASES
- Academic and scholarly content available electronically for your research needs
- E-Book databases provide hundreds of thousands of digital books on all subjects
INTERLIBRARY LOAN SERVICES
- Physical books and journal articles not available at the SAC Library may be borrowed from other libraries at no cost. Contact email@example.com to request an interlibrary loan
LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO LIBRARIES ACCESS
- Currently enrolled St. Augustine College students, full-time faculty, and staff may access LUC library locations during open hours, including Cudahy Library, the Information Commons, and Lewis Library. SAC visitors must show their SAC ID card and a current, government-issued photo ID at the library entrance.
- SAC users may borrow LUC library books and other materials by registering for borrowing privileges at the Cudahy Library circulation desk during weekday business hours (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday). Please bring your SAC ID card in order to create a library account. Once registered, SAC users may borrow LUC library materials for up to 6 weeks. Borrowing privileges must be renewed annually.
REFERENCE BOOKS AND COURSE RESERVES
- A selection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, and other reference works in print are located at the Main Campus Library
- Physical copies of many books required for courses taught at St. Augustine are available at the Main Campus Library
- This page features instructional information to help you get started with your research as well as some tips and tricks for strategic searching
Have a question about accessing library resources? Need help locating scholarly articles for a class? Looking for advice about citations or finding a topic for your research paper? The St. Augustine College Library is here to help in any way we can!
Contact the Library with any questions via email, schedule a one-on-one appointment to meet with and get help from the Librarian in-person or via Zoom, or drop in to the Library during our open hours or get help via Zoom during Virtual Library Hours
Librarian: Andrew Fox (AFox@staugustine.edu)
LIBRARY HELP DESK -- TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS
VIRTUAL LIBRARY HOURS -- DROP-IN ZOOM ASSISTANCE
Tuesdays 11am - 1pm
Thursdays 1pm - 3pm
Library Zoom room
IT HELP DESK
Give Us Feedback
Tell us how we can make this website better for you. Please e-mail your confidential comments to:
Thank you very much.